Sunday, December 18, 2011

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Well, I survived yesterday on finishing up Christmas shopping.  People everywhere trying to find the best deal and the special gift or gifts for that loved one.  People were caring like allowing people to get in front of them in traffic, you know every other one rule!  Christmas spirit and kindness is still there with Christmas getting closer.  Handing them coupons to save on their purchases.  A woman handed me a coupon and she did not even know me, what a kindness! 

Has anyone accepted my challenge for kindness 24/7.  That is what I am calling it.  Help someone you do not know, share a smile, a hug.  It will make a difference in your life and theirs.  After shopping yesterday, came home and my daughter and I went to see a live nativity scene.  Yes, it is wonderful.  This is something we do every year. Create a tradition or keep the old ones going.  We got to dress up as either an angel, shepherd or king.  Got our picture taken and then got to partake of cocoa and cookies.  It was well worth it. 

I am resting up this week to get ready for baking and yes we are still working on our talent for the talent show and will let everyone know how that goes after Christmas Day. 

Hope everyone has a great day and remember u r blessed and bless someone today.  See everyone tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment